your a jackoff anti american with out us there is no you
Corruption, United States President-Style
Now that really hurts my feelings, because - in my conceit- I thought that without me there was no you!
Just goes to show that no matter how many gray hairs you got, or teeth you lost, or chins you done growed, ther's something new to learn everyday.
Bless you, son.
[see other post] attack the problem not the person. I'm a patriotic Canadian and I disagree with many American foreign policys. That has nothing to do with what I think about you or any other American. I may think a guys a jerk but not because they're an American, because they're a jerk. So lets not get into the beer hall cross border name calling ok, it's counter productive. We are the working class and they are the elite, why don't we just concentrate on improving the lives of working people in every country and leave the flags outside where they belong?
The real problem (here we go), is politicians capitalizing on public concerns for political purposes.
And the public buying into it?
on a lighter note;
1. Only in America......can a pizza get to your
house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America......are there handicap
parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America......do drugstores make the
sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions
while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America......do people order double cheeseburgers,
large fries and a diet coke.
5. Only in America......do banks leave both doors
open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America......do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars
in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America......do we use answering machines to screen
calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from
someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America......do we buy hot dogs in
packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America......do we use the word 'politics' to describe
the process so well:'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics'
meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.
10. Only in America......do they have drive-up
ATM machines with Braille lettering.